The successful applicant will perform the
- Prepare resources and materials as required based on weekly plan; maintain inventory and stock control of all equipment and materials used for teaching.
- Interact with and advise Parents professionally in accordance with the knowledge gained from Shichida training.
- Deliver lessons as per schedule assigned.
- Maintain good teaching skills as per trained by instructors from Shichida Japan.
- Organize displays together with teaching team to create attractive, tidy, and interactive learning environment.
- Contribute to the enrichment of student enrolled at Shichida Educational Institute, for example in cross cultural (Japanese) events major (local) festivals.
- Seek feedback, reflect and act upon information received to develop professionally; attend Shichida Educational Institute’s planned training activities locally and in Japan; learn from and share knowledge within the team effectively.
- Other responsibilities as required by the Supervisor/management.
- University Degree (preferred in)
Humanities/Arts/History/International Relations/Mass Communications/Pedagogy
- Good communication skills in English and Vietnamese
- Demonstrate desire and capability in working with young children
- Prior experience working in a team
- In return, Shichida Education Institute offers the incumbent a career in a professional work environment, 5-year contract, competitive merit-based remuneration, and professional development opportunities
Phone communicate fluently, follow up
clients. Able to highlight school’s spirit and purpose of education. Contact
clients actively, high initiative to follow up.
- Coordinate and support staff and admin work.
- Master digital content, social media. Work with internet, Microsoft office, social media
- Details will be discussed in the interview
- Bachelor's Degree from recognized
universities, Advertising/Media, Economics, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Mass
Communication or equivalent
- Familiar to online social networking tools such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Positive attitude, patient, listening, willing to work on weekends
- Full-Time position, honest, sincere, trust worthy, persuasive
- Love young children
- Love new technologies and innovative and challenges
Email your CV to: email@example.com